HOW? How to manage your Season Ticket Passes once purchased?
- Download the HomeTown Fan App (available in the Google Play store or Apple App store) and log in with your mobile number.
- Once logged in, click the Tickets tab at the bottom, then select My Passes at the top to view your pass
- NOTE: mobile number must be entered at checkout during purchase to access via the Fan App
- Open the PDF attachment of the pass from the confirmation email and present it at the gate.
- Print a PDF copy of the pass and bring to the games
- Have family members download the Fan App and log in with your mobile number for access – you will receive a text with a 4-digit PIN they will need to enter on their phones.
- Forwarding your PDF attachment
- Printing additional PDF copies for your family members
NOTE: If you add the pass to your Apple Wallet from the app, please note that it may initially show up in “Expired Passes” due to the first available games being in August. To fix this just click on the season pass and choose “Unhide”. If you are on CMS Wi-Fi and trying to pull up the pass at the gate, you may have issues. In order to keep the lines moving quickly, please save the pass to your Apple Wallet or camera roll in advance.